Update: application is closed.
Are you still looking to get the job?
What stands between you and your future employer are two steps you must pass through: your resume and the job interview.
The judge who decides your fate is the HR manager.
How do you know what the HR is looking for? What are the mistakes that cause candidates to be rejected?
To find out the answer, I have invited an insider, a HR personnel who knows the answer. This person has 20 years of experience as an HR leader. I shall not reveal the identity here. Let’s call the person ‘Speaker X’.
Two important topics will be covered during the 3 hours workshop: resume writing and interviewing skills
HOW TO WRITE A STUNNING RESUME WRITING THAT ATTRACTS EMPLOYER’S ATTENTION
- How to attract potential employers with your resume
- Difference between resume and cover letter
- Guideline for cover letter
- Key elements of a resume
- Format your resume
- Enhance your resume to stand out from the rest
JOB INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
- How to ace the job interview
- Gain confidence in a job interview
- Learn how to prepare for a job interview
- Find out what qualities employers look for
Speaker X will cover the 8 steps:
1. Assessing Yourself
2. Accentuate Your Strengths
3. Formatting for Success
4. Power of Action Words
5. Priming Yourself for Success
6. Get the Edge at the Interview s
7. Post-interview Review
8. Resources for Successful Job Search
Come and learn how to prepare a stunning resume, ace the job interview, and get the job you want.
Title: “8 Steps to Ace Your Job Search”
Speaker: Speaker X
UPDATE: APPLICATION IS CLOSED