Discover the Best Email Marketing Strategies from the Experts
If you ask the most successful internet marketers what is the single most important thing that they will do if they had to start over again, they will say this: “grow a list of responsive subscribers.”
The most important asset you can ever own is your email list because the money is in the list.
Email marketing is not dead yet. Email is still the most effective way to reach your customers.
I had spent hundreds of dollars and many days to learn about email marketing.
I learn email marketing from:
* Wilson Lau and Isabel Wong’s 2-day email marketing workshop
* Alvin Huang “Million Dollar List Building & Conversion Tricks”
* Ryan Deiss’ “Inbox Empire Program”
* Ryan Lee’s “1 Email a Day”
* Copymonk’s Email & Autoresponder training
* Colin Theriot’s Email Template Tutorial
* David Vallieres Advanced Email marketing
* Matt Bacak’s “The $10K Workshop: Push Send, Get Paid”
* Saba Hashim’s “Profit with List Building and Email Marketing” (a module of CABE).
I want to share with you what I had learned from these experts. I am going to condense the best of their tips in 3 hours. All meat. No fluff. I assure you that the session will be very informative and value for money.
You will discover the best strategies and answers to your questions. These include the following and a lot more:
* Best subject lines
* Email templates
* html or plain text?
* what is the email sequence?
* what to give for a lead magnet
* Where to get a Free Opt-in Page template
* how many follow up email?
* how often to email?
* how do you write the email post?
* how do you know your market better?
* How to grow your list?
* … and more
There is no upsell.
The learning does not stop after the class. I will add you to a secret Facebook group where I will continue to share new information, at no cost. You get a lifetime membership to the group. You have access to me any day through the group.
Date: 2 Nov (Wed) 7pm to 10pm
Venue: LTC Building D, #05-01, Arumugam Road. Exit from Macpherson MRT.
Speaker: Sam Choo
Sign up now to get a seat!