Warning: If you cannot handle fame, this is not for you.
Fame is good. When you are famous, people will invite you for interviews, to give talks and to appear on the media. Fame is your platform to spread your message to more people and to impact more lives.
Do you want to learn how to write blog posts and social media posts that get you a truckload of free traffic and public attention?
You’ll want to learn from a journalist who knows the inside of the media industry, who has personally appear in the news media and has made his interviewees famous. He is none other than Eng Beng.
WHO IS ENG BENG
Eng Beng is the founder and writer of HappinessNotebook.com, an inspirational blog that has gone viral and featured in the media. He has appeared in Lianhe Zaobao, Channel 8 News, and Lianhe Wanbao.
His blog is only three-month old. But Eng Beng is able to get 30,000 visitors in free web traffic each month by just posting only one article per week. No paid ads or SEO. As a result of his viral blog posts, he has helped his interviewees to appear in the media. He’s now known for helping people to become famous, for the right reason, of course!
Interestingly, Eng Beng used to scored 50 plus for English exams in primary and secondary schools and in JC. Yet he went on to become a journalist and media professional. If he can write, so can you — with some tips and tricks.
In his masterclass, he will share with us:
* Why free viral traffic and media publicity is crucial for your online business
* The blueprint to obtain tens of thousands of free web traffic monthly by just doing one blog/Facebook post per week. Very do-able and sustainable for busy people who have a day job.
* What attracts the attention of journalists
* The components of a viral post.
* The 5-step formula/template to writing a viral post.
* Three tips on how to make your writing shine — even if you “can’t write”
* A step-by-step case study of how I wrote a blogpost that went viral with 3,000 ‘shares’ on Facebook, and resulted in a media coverage. You will get a behind the scene look at how I do my work.
* How to promote your blogpost on social media to kickstart a domino effect
* Tips to improve your chances of appearing on the first page of the newspaper.
HERE’S WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ENG BENG
“I love Eng Beng’s emotive and engaging writing style. He interviewed me and wrote a blogpost that went viral with 3,000 over ‘shares’ on Facebook. All organic; no paid ads. After the blogpost went viral, he pitched my story to his media contacts. Eng Beng then urged me to speak to the media so that I can touch more people’s lives. As a result, my life story appeared on Channel 8 News, which was viewed 273,000 times! He’s the person to go to if you want to learn how to get free viral web traffic and media exposure.” — Eugene Seah, founder of Superbrand Me Club and MoneyMasteryMindset
“It turned out to be a detailed sharing about how to create viral posts which he has done many times in his own blog. His latest post was shared more than 2,000 times organically. Amazing! He even went through with me the template and structure of his viral posts, how to show and not just tell, how to attract the attention of journalists, etc. Very much a behind the scenes peek into how he does his work! Thank you so much for giving me so many actionable steps Eng Beng, you are indeed generous in giving your kind help!” — Lille Low, Senior Associate Director, Century 21 Singapore
* You will receive a soft copy of his presentation slides
* Online Mentoring and Support. You will be added to a secret forum so that you can ask him questions and receive new updates if any.
When your posts go viral, the publicity will make you famous. Then your life will never be the same again. How can you put a price on fame?
Don’t miss the chance to learn from Eng Beng. I cannot guarantee I will repeat the session.
Since the room is small, only limited seats are available.
Sign up now.
Speaker: Eng Beng
Date: 11 Aug 2017, Fri, 7pm to 10pm
Venue: 16, Arumugam Road, Off Paya Lebar Road, LTC Building Block D, #05-01, Singapore 409961. See sgtrainingroom.com