Who is Sam Choo
- Founder of Singapore Internet Marketers online community
- Charter President of Changi Simei Toastmasters Club
- Full time internet Marketer and infopreneur
- Author of “Excuse Me, Who Moved My Cubiclee” and 17 other books
What does Sam Choo do?
- Digital Curator
- website designer
- Internet Marketer
- Attended ‘The Purposeful Business‘, a 66-day program by Elyse-Anne on 8 Aug 2016.
- Learn about Coaching from M.T. on 1 Aug 2016.
- Attended the Certified Inspiring and Influential Public Speaker course by Suria Mohd on 18 June 2016.
- Attended the Certificate in Applied Business and Entrepreneurship (CABE) refresher by Suria on April 2016
- Attended Jack Canfield’s Train the Trainer on 9 April 2016. Conducted by Suria Mohd
- Attended Protege Kita II Business Bootcamp on 19-20 March 2016. Taught by Coach Rafi Ansari
- Attended Dotcom Intensive Affiliate Marketing Program on 28 Feb 2016. By Wilson Lau and Isabel Nicole Wong.
- Attended Advanced WordPress Course on 20-21 Feb 2016. By ClickEvents.com.sg
- Attended the Advanced SEO Course on Nov 2015. Certified in SEO by the Asia Search Engine Academy . Taught by Fabian Lim and Andrew Koh.
- Attended the Certificate in Applied Business and Entrepreneurship (CABE) by Suria Mohd on Sept 2015 and April 2016.
- Attended the Infopreneur Bootcamp 2.0 by Imran Mohd Ali, Dave Rogers and Jo Han Mok in Jan 2015
- Attended the Kindle Profits Mastery by Chrystal Lee in Jan 2015
- Learn Kindle Money Mastery from Stefan Pylarinos in 2014.
- Attended the Internet Profit Mastery Coaching program in 7 Sept 2012. Taught by Calvin Woon and Patricia Lin
- Attended ‘Master Your Conversion, Double Your Income‘ on 15th March 2014. Taught by Max Koh
- Learn Ultimate Copywriting And Persuasion from Paul Hancox from Nov 2013 to Nov 214.
- Attended the Advanced SEO Course on 30 May 2012. SEO certified by the Asia Search Engine Academy . Taught by Fabian Lim.
- Attended the Google Adwords and Google Analytics at the Google partner Academy in March 2014 March. Passed the Certification Exam. Taught by The Happy Marketer.
- A member of the “Earn $1k In 30 Days Challenge” in June 2013. Coached by Rachel Rofe
- Bsc (Hons) in Computing from the University of Portsmouth (UK)
- Diploma in Training and Development (by STADA)
- 2016 – Lost count.
- Conducted 13 talks/workshops in 2015
- Conducted a 2-month Kindle Mastermind Group in Aug-Sep 2014. Comprised 13 members. 5 members had published 13 Kindle ebooks.
- Conducted a 2-month ‘Publish Your Book in 60 Days‘ in Nov-Dec 2014. Over 20 members have joined.
- Conducted an online coaching ‘Make Your First $1,000 in 30 Days’ for 50 members in Dec 2013
- Assisted in conducting a 21-day online coaching program ‘Network with Confidence’