Video is the best way to establish your web presence, attract prospects and promote your business on the Internet.
If you have always wanted to create videos for social media but have little or no skills in video editing, then this workshop is for you.
This hands-on workshop will teach you how to use Camtasia, an excellent tool for screen capture and video editing.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- What kind of videos works best for different social media platforms
- What are some (free or inexpensive) tools you need for video creation
- How to use Camtasia to edit videos (even without videos)
- How to create screencast tutorials
About Melvyn Tan.
Melvyn is a vlogger with years of experience in creating videos using Camtasia to produce his videos. In the last one year, he has been traveling the world with his family and that led him to build an online presence using videos.
Tap on his extensive experience to learn practical tips that “just works”, including:
- How to create videos that rank well in both Google and YouTube
- How to get your videos discovered by influencers
- How to use videos to build an online community
Topic: How to Create Engaging Videos like a Pro using Camtasia
Speaker: Melvyn Tan
Date: 21 Sept 2017, 7pm to 10pm
Venue: Lion Building (LTC) D, #05-01, Arumugam Road (next to Macpherson MRT)
There are a few things that will help you get the most out of this workshop:
- Bring along your laptop and power cord for the workshop
- Download and install a trial copy of Camtasia (https://goo.gl/vfAugr) on your laptop before the workshop
- Tell Melvyn what you want to know about creating videos (https://goo.gl/forms/fbIbFzhl33xh1rsl2)