With 400+ million daily users and 100+ million posts per day, Instagram is one of the hottest social media channels.
Global brands from Nike to Apple are on it. Celebrities and politicians all over the world are on it. I bet many of your friends and family are on it.
You might have considered using this popular platform to market your brand. But …
How to compete with all those influencers rocking it on Instagram with their gorgeous photos and snappy captions?
No worries, this workshop is for you! I’ll share tips and tricks for running an engaging Instagram account that people will love to follow. All based on my own user experiences and content marketing experiences.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store:
- Why running your Instagram account like your Facebook account is a big mistake
- The truth behind many influencers’ “perfect” Instagram pages
- How to choose the right hashtags that will get your posts found
- How to gain (legit!) followers, and keep them coming back for more
- What makes an “Insta-worthy” post that people will like and share, and how to create one
Don’t let the competition scare you. When you know the best practices (plus a few hacks), you too can grow your Instagram from zero to hero!
I’m Ying Yi. A content writer and copywriter, with both in-house and digital agency experiences. I love to create crisp, compelling, candid, and creative stories. When I’m not writing or thinking of things to write, I’m honing my manga drawing skills.
Topic: How to Transform Your Instagram from Zero to Hero
Speaker: Ying Yi
Date: 15 Sept 2017, 7pm to 10pm
Venue: Lion Building (LTC) D, #05-01, Arumugam Road (next to Macpherson MRT)