Update: Book sold out! No reprint. No more stocks to sell.
This is your guide book on how to survive the bloody battle of office politics, keep your cubicle job from being snatched away by predators and enjoy your work.
Written by an author with 30 years of experience working in the corporate world, it contains gems of insights and wisdom with a dose of humour.
This makes the perfect gift for the rookie employee on his first job. Without this survival skill, you are like a lamb about to be eaten alive in a den of wild lions.
Here is a Preview of What You’ll Learn…
- The Zen of Work
- Why it is cool to be lazy
- How to spot a slave driver
- How to read a job advert between the lines
- How to identify an good and bad boss
- How to manage the secretary, the boss and your subordinates
- The 6 unwritten rules of work
- The 6 habits of a high successful lazy worker
- 6 things you should never do
- What to do when you are caught with your pants down
- … and more tips and tricks to working smart and keep your job.
Softcover book. 52 pages. Only SG$15 (inclusive of free delivery in Singapore)
Update: The book is all sold out. No more copies.